Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sneak Peek!

Two Lovebirds on Valentine's Day... ;)
 
(He got me that awesome picture that I hung in our living room. So creative, that guy! I got him that heart-shaped balloon that is literally the BIGGEST balloon I have ever seen in my life. I also got him a bottle of champagne [we downed it that night] and a box of chocolates. Girl on a budget...what can I say? He knows I love him.)
 
In case you didn't know, it's Heart Health Month. Be good to your body. We did a photoshoot, and B is working on the pics now. Here's a pic I snapped for the wrap with my cell camera...not so amazing, but whatevz.
 
(At this point, I was getting tired and sweaty. Ew. Expect the good pics coming really soon! He's almost done editing them.) One more, okay?

 
 
and...I usually don't share my AMAZING make-up looks with people, because I want to keep them all to myself. But this one--I figured, ehh...why not? Let them try and copy this look. Hehehe. I even did a sexy face for y'all. ;P
 
(That's right. Wash, Brush, Floss, Flush. I hope you do those things.)
I look like the Wicked Witch of the West. And I'm diggin' it.
 
Here's a close-up of the picture Brandon made me:
 
(I feel so blessed to have him. Does anyone that reads my blog on a regular basis recognize that pose he drew? It's from a pic from one of our photoshoots. Talented and creative don't even begin to describe him...okay, I'm getting WAY too mushy gushy. Let's end that right now.)
 
(And I cannot wait to share with you all my TRUE new favorite looks! Prepare yourselves!)
 
Have an amazing rest of your weekend! I'll get all this stuff I'm promising you up asap. Oh yeah, and if you haven't gotten around to reading my post below, please do. It's from the heart; extremely personal. It's rare to see that side of me and for me to be so...what's the word? Open, I guess. I had great feedback from it, which I honestly appreciate. I was scared y'all would be like, "That girl is nuts!", and run. Your comments meant the world to me. Thanks for being so freakin' awesome! xo
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You guys are ADORABLE. I'll be reading along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah! Do you have a blog? I'd love to check it out, if so. :)

      Delete
  2. That picture of you two is sooo cute! Love, love, love.
    xo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loving your pictures! Found your blog through the Ginger Snap blog, and am a new follower!
    Would love it if you checked out my blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that gift he got you is sooooo sweet and thoughtful! Looks like you two had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking adorable!! Love your blog!
    Just became a member :)

    Love,
    Mikaela

    mikaelarae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. That picture is so cute! I love how its customized for you and Brandon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look good together :) Keep the love alive dear!

    ReplyDelete